- Common Core State Standards - The standards are research and evidence-based. They specify the skills and understandings required for college and career readiness in multiple disciplines.
- Extra-Curricular Activities - Clay Club, Student Council, Run Club, Girls on the Run, Choir, Spelling Bee, and Student Broadcasters are just a few of the ways students can get involved at Stellar.
- Specialized Learning - All 400-plus Stellar students are offered learning opportunities to meet individual needs while focusing rigor and relevant learning. Stellar also has special resources for English language learners, special education and gifted and talented students.
- Our teachers meet weekly to collaborate and strategize on how best to lead learning.
- Stellar offers opportunities for students to express creativity through multiple performances, art, writing, spelling, dancing and fitness-based programs.
- Wellness is a priority at Stellar and we have a variety of family and student fitness opportunities throughout the year, including an annual school-wide Fun Run.
- Each year Stellar participates in the Junior Achievement for a Day program that brings community leaders into the classroom to foster financial literacy, entrepreneurship and work readiness.
- We partner with local community based organizations like Senior Hub, Kaiser, and a local orthodontics group to foster service learning and community-based events.
- Students are recognized for academic, attendance, and citizenship achievements.
- PTO partners with the school to host family events like Spring Fling, Skate Nights, Movie Nights, Restaurant Nights, and Trunk or Treat.