What does "Consolidated Student Fees" mean?
Adams 12 Five Star Schools moved to a consolidated billing process at the beginning of the 2013 - 2014 school year.
Instead of receiving multiple bills in the mail for each child, one household bill is sent electronically on the 20th of each month. Some student fees, such as BASE and nutrition will not be included in the consolidated bill. The household bill can be viewed at any time on the Infinite Campus portal beginning in July.
There are many benefits for families:
- One bill per household eliminates the hassle of keeping track of and paying multiple bills.
- See fees at one time and in one place for all children in your household.
- Many schools will not require bills to be paid during the school check-in process, this helps eliminate long lines and saves you time during registration.
- A link within the bill will take you to the Pay For It site where you can pay your bill at any time.
- Bills will be sent electronically the same time each month, so you'll know when to expect your bill.
- The Bill for all members of your household can be viewed at any time on the Infinite Campus portal.